• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

(Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons Bayern Seeking RPG players near Würzburg/Kitzingen

Felipe

Anwartschaft
Hi to all,

My wife and I would like to play RPG, more specifically D&D 5e, and we are looking for people interested. I played my whole life and my wife has never play pen and paper. We are looking for a 3 to 4 player excluding DM (myself).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Felipe

Hi Felipe

Happy to have you here. A bit of fresh international air never hurts any community.
I'd like to help you here a bit. Expirience taught us, that a bit more details help attracting interestet players to your search. For example, what is your style of play, which setting do you use and similar informations.

I wish you luck with your search (i live in vienna, so i sadly can't join), and fun playing and here in our community.

cul8r, Screw

Hi Felipe

Happy to have you here. A bit of fresh international air never hurts any community.
I'd like to help you here a bit. Expirience taught us, that a bit more details help attracting interestet players to your search. For example, what is your style of play, which setting do you use and similar informations.

I wish you luck with your search (i live in vienna, so i sadly can't join), and fun playing and here in our community.

cul8r, Screw

Thanks for the reply and support.

Well, nothing so far is fully set in stone, but a fair amount of detail can be given.

- We will use D&D 5e
- Toons will start at level 1, and we will roll dice for character creation, 4d6 per attribute picking the 3 highest and re-rolling 1s
- All classes are allowed, and all races are also possible, but a nice background is required in case you want to be a Dragonborn for example
- It is fantasy, but with a darker setting such as in Game of Thrones, with many elements of magic, such as in LOtR, in summary it is a whole new thing
- The world is old and vast and mostly not yet explored
- I do not like hack and slash to run the game, it is important, but secondary, RP and character development are the focus here
- I do not give experience points per monster kill, the experience is similar to World of Darkness
- It will probably be on Sundays, once or twice per month, unless all parts agree to something else
- I want to find a way to have players being able to play in between, but small actions, like sending a letter, or receiving a information they have requested, so this can be presented by them during the next session

That is it for now, in case something comes up I will edit here

Zurück
Oben Unten