• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. DE - Hessen
Spielsystem(e)
DnD 5E
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Max. Gruppengröße (exkl. SL)
Spielleitung gesucht
Nein
Spielraum vorhanden
Ja
Essen beim Spiel
Ja
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja
Stichworte zu dir/euch
Two guys, both German, but English speaking, looking for up to 3 more players to play a campaign in English with in the Frankfurt area. We are each capable of DMing ourselves and have enough materials to support the game in many ways. We will probably start in a little under four weeks and are relatively open and approachable about most things.

Cakeplant

Anwartschaft
Me and Kuros are looking for up to three players in the Frankfurt area who want to meet up for a face-to-face game of English-speaking DnD 5E. We would be wanting to start in around 4 weeks and need roughly 3 or 4 more players. We currently have no concept of what campaign we'll play, but would decide that once we get closer to a sufficient amount of players. We have many dice, rulebooks and modules at the ready (in English) so there is no problem of having to buy additional materials. We both have several years of experience with 5E and fairly flexible and approachable. If you have any interest contact me directly on this site or add me or Kuro under our Discord addresses: Kuro#2022 and Cakeplant#2775.
Looking forward to talking and playing. ^^'

Dolben

Anwartschaft
Hi,
I'd be very intrested. I have played a couple of very chaotic Homebrewed One-Shots and am looking for a group that is willing to play for a longer period of time.
I also have a bunch of Sourcebooks (D&D Beyond) and am willing to share :D. I will add you on Discord for further Info.

Cakeplant

Anwartschaft
Thank you all for your interest and cooperation. We now have fully completed a five player group eoth time to spare. It was nice talking and getting to know you all. And this site was really helpful in finding players. ^^

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben Unten