• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

(Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons Baden-Württemberg DnD Groups looks for 1 or 2 players (online or in Stuttgart)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Isegrim

Anwartschaft
Hi,

we are a group of DnD beginners. I will start my first time DMing (i have 6 moth of DnD Playing experience but need to learn a lot.)

What we are looking for:
You should have time to play 4 hours a week. Should be understanding that we have to learn a lot. Be open and maybe ready to roleplay (if you want).
If you are experiend and happy to help some nerds out, you are welcome. If you are a newbie like us, we will stuggle together:).

What we bring:
My road map is
- Lost Mine of Phandelver (to help me learn dming, already prepared)
- Curse of Strahd (to improve :))
At the moment we are 3 full time working nerds who are motivated and can't wait to start. Our campain would be in english.

I would like to have 5 Players, so there are 2 slots open. Write me if you are interested

mfg
Isegrim

Screw

Helfende Hand
Magistrat
Hi @Isegrim

Although i can't participate in your campaigns (living in vienna) i'd like to help a bit with my DM-expirience. What always helps me is an index with page references, there are some (even sortable) to be found online. If you got more questions, let me know by PM (called "Unterhaltungen" here, you find them in the top right corner or by clicking on the name of the person you want to PM).

Success with your search and have fun playing.

cul8r, Screw

Legan19

Anwartschaft
Hey @Isegrim,

So you are an international group?
I am interested in joining (online - since I live in Frankfurt), even though I played "Lost Mine of Phandelver" to some extend already haha

My experience is as follows:
Plenty of experience playing as a Human Wizard (…. only half of LMoP)
However, I am following the Youtube Channel "Tablestory" for quite some time now and watched multiple multiple campagnes - so not 100% beginner :)

Hit me up for more stuff :)

Best,
Legan / Aaron

Totalus

Anwartschaft
Hello @Isegrim,

if the offer still stands, i would also like to join your group.
I am new to Pen and Paper games and i would really like to play.
Since I am living near Ulm I can come personally to a few games, but mostly I would attend online.
My experience so far is only from watching shows online.:D

Just message me so we can figure the rest out. :)

Best Regards,
Totalus

Isegrim

Anwartschaft
I may have still one space for a player left. So if still someone is interested just write me here:)

Geoffrey

Anwartschaft
Hi Isegrim,

I would like to join too, but due to a tight schedule I'd mostly only be able to play sundays, I wondered if you have some timetable planed or would you go from week to week? I could arrange another day, but I'd need to know.

That said, I'm a complete newbie, but fell in love with the concept of p&p over a brief session with a friend who wanted to test his own homebrewed p&p.

Looking forward to an answer :)

Dewsliver

Anwartschaft
Hi Isegrim,

I would also be interested. I’m a 38 year old guy with a good deal of D&D experience and just got into 5E. I like the international aspect of your group and generally am more keen on role playing than dungeon crawling. Haven’t played or read either of the adventures you are planning to run, so that would work nicely.

Since I live in Düsseldorf, I would only be able to join online. Have never played online before but am curious to try it out. Let me know if you still have a spot.

Thanks,
Martin

Isegrim

Anwartschaft
So now our group would be full thank you for the response. If there are spaces i will write again

Thevita

Gelehrt
:closed:because the group is complete. On request, we can reopen this thread any time you need it.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben Unten