• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

Star Trek English Online [English] Star Trek Adventures group is looking for 1-2 new players.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. WWW - Online
Spielsystem(e)
STA
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Spielleitung gesucht
Nein

Ascaso

Auf Abenteuer
Hey everyone, our English speaking Star Trek Adventures group is looking for new players!

STA is an easy system to get into, with a focus in cooperation and creative solutions in the Star Trek universe. You don't need to know the system, you can pretty much learn about it by playing it. Like some of us still do.^^

We're a long running international group from 3 continents. Not everyone is a native english speaker, and its no issue if your English is a bit spotty as long as we can follow your thoughts.
Our GM is a proper ST nerd, building elaborate and interesting plots for the 25th century. But you don't have to be super into ST, lust liking the genre in general (like myself) is perfectly fine.
Our playstyle is mostly story focused, giving everyone their spotlight. Our overall gaming atmosphere is a mix of social, considerate and attentive. We all like playing but we don't mind some casual banter as well.
Currently we're looking for a scientist and maybe a security officer to complete our group. That said, you're not stuck in that role. It just a starting point.
You'd be posted on Bastion Station, a frontier base of the federation with its very own difficulties and challenges.

We are an explicit LGBTQIA friendly group, please be sure to be positive about that. Please also be at least 18+.
We use Discord for voice and Roll 20 for maps, character sheets etc.
We play every Sunday at 20:00 [german time] for about 3,5 hours.

il_794xN.1083025429_qtxk.jpg

Hello!

Avid Star Trek fan here who would love to give this a go.
I have no experience in it, meaning I'm a complete newbie, but I'd love to learn the ways of playing. I was always rather interested in DnD type campaigns, and if it has to do with Star Trek, then even better :)
It definitely sounds really interesting!

By the way, I'm a 24 year old student and live in Germany.

Let me know if I could join your group. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten