• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.
Region
  1. DE - Berlin
Spielsystem(e)
we never stay too long on a particular s
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Spielleitung gesucht
Nein
Spielraum vorhanden
Ja
Essen beim Spiel
no problem
Bevorzugte Spielzeit
Wochentags abends
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja
Stichworte zu dir/euch
We are a funny little group, which plays narrative focused indie games.

Domi G.

Eingesessen
Hello ladies and gents and non-binary friends!

We are a small dedicated group of nerds, who love to play narrative focused indie RPGs in person. Sounds great? Great! Only catch is, that we require players who can speak English. It doesn't have to be perfect or fluent English, because nobody of us is a native speaker. Some of us don't speak German. That's the reason why we chose English.

We recently play the Powered by the Apokolyps game Brindlewood Bay. It's best described with Miss Marple meets Call of Cthulu. In the past we played Masks, The One Ring, Die, Band of Blades, Wanderhome, Spire: the City must fall and Hearth: the City beneath. We are in search for new fun systems constantly. So if you want to join us next year then hit me up. I'm glad to answer all your questions in German or English.

We are looking forward to you.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Hi, I would love to join you guys! I am very interested in PbtA and similar game and have run a couple of Ironsworn and Dungeon World games.

I have never played a RPG in english, but I am very open to try that out :)

Hey, I'm new to the scene and would be happy if you're still looking for someone. Speaking English is no problem and your focus sounds very exciting and very fitting for me. Would love to hear from you but either way wishing you the best:)

Zurück
Oben Unten