• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.
Region
  1. DE - Berlin
Online-Tools
Keine
Spielsystem(e)
Masks, others
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Spielleitung gesucht
Nein
Spielraum vorhanden
Ja
Essen beim Spiel
Ja
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja
Stichworte zu dir/euch
Friendly people, experienced GM, good times, offline

Domi G.

Eingesessen
Greetings, ladies, gents and non-binary friends :D

We are a small group in Berlin, which needs some fresh blood. Currently we are three players and one GM and we are playing the Powered by the Apocolypse game Masks. This game is about young super heros, who have to earn themselves a name, because they are a new generation and are living under the shadows of their parents and/or older super heroes. These are stories about epic heroism, action, feelings, relationships and teenage angst.

But behold! There is more! Our GM has the philosophy, that very long campaigns aren't fun for him and for us as players. We aren't done playing Masks yet, but there will be a time we will be. Then we'll moving on to an other system, which sounds interesting for its mechanics or setting.

So if this sounds interesting to you, you are living in Berlin, you want to try out less known (indie) systems and want to have some awesome sessions with a group of very nice people, then write to me.
I'll defenetly answer every question and hook you up with my GM.

I'm looking forward to you. :)

P.S.: Only suited for people who are aren't afraid of speaking English.

Time for an almighty push!
We are still looking for interested players. :D

Great idea! Especially the motivation to use the english language!

Unfortunately, I do not live in Berlin. ?
Nevertheless, I wish you a lot of fun with your group.

Cheers!

Zurück
Oben Unten