• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

Deutsch English Hessen Couple looking for English speaking group in Frankfurt

Region
  1. DE - Hessen
Spielsystem(e)
diverse
Spielsprache
  1. Deutsch
  2. Englisch
Spielleitung gesucht
Unbedingt
Spielraum vorhanden
Ja
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja

Rhogar (Clemens)

Anwartschaft
Hi everyone,

My GF (27) and I (29) are looking for a primarily English speaking group. Ein bisschen Deutsch darf auch dabei sein, doch meine Freundin tut sich damit noch recht schwer. I am a quite experienced D&D player and DM, but would prefer to be a player in the group and am open to other systems. My GF is new to TTRPGs. We both live in Frankfurt.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Clemens & Maureen

Hi Clemens, hi Maureen

German native, but my english fluent.
D&D newbie, but well informed. Would be interested to join an english speaking group as a player. :)

Hi there,
me & my gf (32 and 31) are kinda interested. Im a DM and I could DM a Campaign but only if you would do so too. (Im a forever DM and I kinda wanna be a player again) We could switch Campaigns like on a montly basis. We are living in Wiesbvaden though. If my proposed idea suits you guys and if the distance wont bother you to much maybe we can play then.

Hi Clemens, hi Maureen,

I live in Frankfurt and would be happy to DM something in English. I’m German but fluent English speaker.

Only thing is that I don’t play D&D :)
However, I could offer Runequest, Delta Green, Conan RPG, or Call of Cthulhu…

Hi everyone,
Looks like we do have some options to get a functioning group together ^^
E.g. Maureen and I would have no problem to visit you @Grooovey in Wiesbaden or we could swap places, depending who is the DM ;)

I think it is best, if we get to know one another first digitally to see if we "vibe" and align on a system, DM(s), first play date, etc.
For that I created this cozy little Discord Channel: Tritt dem English TTRPG Frankfurt-Discord-Server bei!
Feel free to join and reach out to one another. Hopefully we can get something fantastic rolling :D ⚔️ ?

Hi everyone,
I'm 27. :)
My mother tongue is german, my english is business fluent. With a little practice and regularity my english will improve. I understand everything.
I have played D&D once so far. I would like to join your group.
Kind regards

Zurück
Oben Unten