• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

(Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons English Hamburg Beginner looking for DnD group in Hamburg

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. DE - Hamburg
Spielsystem(e)
DnD
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch

Vervvyk

Anwartschaft
Hello everyone,

I moved to Hamburg about 1.5 years ago and am currently looking for people to play Dungeons and Dragons (5E) with. Though I'm more or less familiar with the system I am very new to tabletop RPG's and hope to find some people here who wouldn't mind a beginner.
Though my German is decent it's nowhere near good enough to engage in proper roleplaying. Ideally I'd like to find a group to play with either once per week or every other week.

Kind regards,

Niels

Hi @Vervvyk

In case you didn't know already, the coloured hilighted prefixes become searchfilters when you klick on them. Also write in threads of others, often makes the search easier for everyone.
Alternatively you can also look into the One-Shot-Section.

I wish succes with your search and have fun playing.

Hey there, me and my boyfriend are fluent in English (he's from the US) and could play in Hamburg. I am somewhat new to the game, however he knows quite a bit already. We would prefer to play with someone who's between 15 and 25 though, and we only play with lgbt friendly people : ) lmk if you are interested

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten