• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

(Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons Nordrhein-Westfalen offline - Looking for players, and maybe GM to play D&D 5e in Ruhrgebiet.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

moyboy098

Anwartschaft
I don't speak German good enough to either play or master a campaign. So if you are interested in a English campaign ?

Hi @moyboy098

I took the liberty to move your topic into the right place. Maybe you want to tell a bit more about what you offer/seek, so interested players & GMs may have a better idea if they want to play with you.

If you click on one of the prefixes in the overview of topics, these become filters so you can find interesting searches more easily.

In any case i wish you success with your search and much fun playing.

cul8r, Screw

Hello moyboy, i don't speak english well enough to dm a campaign, but i would be comfortable with playing as a pc, i think. The Ruhrgebiet is quite big, were would it be?

Hello moyboy, i don't speak english well enough to dm a campaign, but i would be comfortable with playing as a pc, i think. The Ruhrgebiet is quite big, were would it be?
Idk why I said I don't speak enough to dm, I would love to DM actually, I live in Gelsenkirchen

Hello moyboy!
My wife and I are searching for a dnd offline group and an english speaking group would be really interesting and cool! (Although we are no native speaker as you may see...)
Gelsenkirchen is not that far away depending on how often you would like to play! We prefer once to twice a month.

Hi, I'm from Herne so that's p close :D Not a native speaker but I'd like to think I'm more or less fluent (I've mostly played DnD 5e with Englisch terms for items, spells etc anyway).
It's been a while since this was posted but let's try my luck
- Mia

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten