• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

(Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons Schleswig-Holstein DM looking for game buddies (English) in Kiel

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. DE - Schleswig-Holstein
Spielsystem(e)
D&D 5E
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Max. Gruppengröße (exkl. SL)
Spielleitung gesucht
Freiwillig
Essen beim Spiel
Naturlich
Rauchen beim Spiel
Nein
Bevorzugte Spielzeit
Wochenende abends
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja

TheLostGhost

Anwartschaft
Da ich das Spiel auf Englisch laufen lassen werde, werde ich auch die Beschreibung auf Englisch schreiben! Danke für dein Verständnis!

Hello! I am a semi-experienced GM (30M) and am looking for a small group to run a short- to medium-term campaign using official WotC settings - in person.

I have been introduced to D&D not too long ago, yet I have already tried my hand at DMing for a couple of one-shots and an abandoned campaign. Although I am still a bit rusty, I would like to give an official Module from WotC a try.
If however, you are interested in DMing, I would be very happy to join as a player!!

In line with the official adventures, I am looking for ideally 4-5 players. We will select the campaign to run in session 0, based on what everyone wants.

The length of the campaign will depend on the selection. But it would be safe to assume that the campaign will be medium-term, and will take 10-15 sessions.

The sessions could be arranged on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, approx. at 18:00-22:00, of course, this is a bit flexible.

While it would be nice if you already knew at least the basic rules, it is by no means a requirement, as long as you are willing to learn!

Although I speak fluent-ish German, I would run the game in English, since the source material is in English and it was a bit disastrous the last time I tried to run in German - it not being my first language. However, I do not think the language should be a primary barrier, so even if you are not very good at English, we can still work it out and I would translate some stuff for you!

Do respond if interested!

Hello,
My husband and I live in Ploen, and are looking to play RPGs. If DB cooperates, it should be possible for us to come to Kiel once a week or so, to play the game in person. We have primarily played (and enjoyed) RPGs based on storytelling, like FATE, GUMSHOE, and Savage worlds. We haven't played D&D 5E, but are happy to learn. What kind of campaigns are you thinking of? Would it involve a lot of combat?

Hello,
My husband and I live in Ploen, and are looking to play RPGs. If DB cooperates, it should be possible for us to come to Kiel once a week or so, to play the game in person. We have primarily played (and enjoyed) RPGs based on storytelling, like FATE, GUMSHOE, and Savage worlds. We haven't played D&D 5E, but are happy to learn. What kind of campaigns are you thinking of? Would it involve a lot of combat?
Hello!
We have formed the group already, and my apartment is a bit too small to accommodate more than 5 players and me.
I have sent you my discord ID in a direct msg, let’s keep in touch and see, if people are interested, we can set up another game!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten