• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

Hallo!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Kally

Anwartschaft
Hallo !

Ich bin ein Erasmus Studentin von Frankreich. Weil es ist sehr schwer für mich, in deutsch lang zu schreiben, werde ich in english schreiben.

Well first, I hope that my first sentence was understandable, since my german is nothing sort of schrecklich. I am in Germany for one year to study and, mostly, try to learn german. I also happen to be have been a game master and roleplayer for one year, which may surprise no one. Since I really want to meet people aside from the Erasmus people and students of my university, I was hoping for some roleplay ! In english at first, but I hope I will be able to play in german by the end of the year.

I am searching for groups in Berlin if possible during the week end.

My favorite subjects are everything except horror, contemporary and space opera. I can be both a player and Game Master.

If anyone is interested in a game master, here is what I can offer :
-Battlestar Galactica (Fusina system) (+++)
-Harry Potter (Fusina system, WWII era) (+)
-Morrowind (Fusina system) (+)
-The Blazing Banners (Med fan/antiquity, post apo) (++)
-Psaumes (Fusina system, Alternate history, era between 1683 and 1945) (++)

A note about the Fusina system : It is an amateur system created in France by to game masters, free of use and very easy to master. Its strong points are "Fun, Simple and Narrative". So basically, if you are a playing who loooooooove numbers, complicated rules and dislike descriptions, this is not for you.
All in all, I am very fond of scenarii and not much of fighting.

So, I hope I can make a lot of friends here !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
AW: Hallo !

Welcome Kally!

i hope you will understand most of our traditional welcome post (which is naturally in german) however if you need assistance or advise within this forum you are welcome to contact any of the cyan, green or red mods also in english :) or myself in french if you wish!

Surely in BERLIN there should be english speaking roleplayers ( i know at least 1 already ... looks @ sonic_hedgehog innocently)

bonne chance pour ta recherche ! :)

Well, then here i have my second traditional, merry cheerful :welcome: in english.

Looks like we start to get REALLY international here.

Hope you'll find a group that meets your demands (to be honest, i'm quite sure of that). Your german is quite good already, and i'm sure, you will master it by the end of your year.

Have fun here.

cul8r, Screw

Thank you !

Well, I understand better than I speak and with the help of a dictionary, I can manage with the forum. But it takes me faaaar longer than in english, so... playing is out of question for now.

Actually, I can already see some mistakes in the two german sentences I managed to write... I'm ashamed T_T

AW: Hallo!

Salut Kally,

bienvenu á notre communauté!

@Sami: I would have expected a french grreeting by you - at least before I try my buried french! ;)

Salutations
Tufir

Comme mon collegue insiste ... bienvenue ici chez nous!

Pour l'instant on n'a pas vraiment d'autres langues que l'allemand et l'anglais mais on est ouvert pour tous les possibilités! :)

Je suis d'accord avec Screw, on devient de plus en plus internationale ... ce qui est super!

Alors, encore une fois, bonne chance pour trouver un groupe à Berlin!

Aaaaand i'm out. :D Never learned any french. Sadly i just understand and speak a very few sentences. The usual suspects ... you know. And ... i don't know how to write them properly.

cul8r, Screw

Aaaaand i'm out. :D Never learned any french. Sadly i just understand and speak a very few sentences. The usual suspects ... you know. And ... i don't know how to write them properly.

cul8r, Screw

*grins* just said i d agree with you ... getting more and more international here ... :)

"More international"? We already have Austrians and Swiss people here! :rofl:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Yeah, but it still has been unilingual. Now we start getting english and french native speakers. And that IS MORE international. HA! Poned you. :p

cul8r, Screw

@ Tufir: You mean the secret dungeon under the Delazarian Colosseum, that isn't open to the public yet, where people can do some decent PvP-Roleplay fights? ;)
Or do you mean the dungeon of the old palace where your "special room" is located? :scare:
Or the dungeon of the Domus Legati?

... wow ... so many possibilities ... only thing missing now is a pack o dragons.

cul8r, Screw

looks @ sonic_hedgehog innocently
innocently? Whom are you trying to fool here?

Well, unfortunately my first group here at Berlin split up (didn't quite wor out) and my second one is on pause due to illness and studies abroad...Thus I cannot help instantly.
I was planning to start another try in the next weeks, but haven't done so yet. Maybe, if we find Somerset more people from Berlin here, we could have a try.

Well, if you know 2 other people, I don't mind being a game master for 3 people. Small table can be a lot of fun too ^^

Unfortunately not - but to be honest, I wasn't actively searching for a new group in the last months. Should do so...

innocently? Whom are you trying to fool here?

hehe ... fool ? me ? NO ONE ... would i ever even dare ? NOPE !!!

@Tufir / Screw

Dungeon ? when ? tell me tell me tell me ...

@all

yeah small groups are mostly actually more fun ... and everybody playin gets alot more char time / play time ... *nods vigorously*

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten