• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

Nordrhein-Westfalen Looking for English Speaking RPG Group in Cologne / Köln [Any System]

Jon

Anwartschaft
Hey everyone,

as the title says, I'm looking for an English speaking group in Cologne - this can of course be a pre-existing group with room for me, or, should there be enough interest, a newly formed one.
I'm 21 and I don't have a ton of experience, but that also means I'm in no way restricting myself to one or a few systems, I'm willing and able to pick up pretty much anything very quickly.
As for the English thing, I grew up bilingual in the US and later in the UK and English is much closer to me, especially in creative things. Also I'd just like to have real-life spaces in which I speak English while I'm living in Cologne. That should however by no means disqualify people with German as their first language (or any other, for that matter) from applying here.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Jon,
Are you willing to DM? I'd also be interested in an English group for DnD 5e

Zurück
Oben Unten