• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

[LFP] [Spieler gesucht] FORBIDDEN LANDS one shot (Sonntag, 03.01.2021, 19-23:59 Uhr)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. WWW - Online
Spielsystem(e)
Forbidden Lands

ChrisTN

Anwartschaft
Hi Leute,

wer Lust hat auf einen online (Roll20 und Discord, nur Audio) Forbidden Lands one shot (Sonntag, 03.01.2021, 19-23:59 Uhr):

Sprache Deutsch oder Englisch, je nach Spielerwunsch.

Viele Grüße
Hakuin

Hey Hakuin,
Ich hab Interesse! Google sagt das es Open world ist & n bisschen anders als das typische fantasy RPG, klingt spannend :)

Hi Laura99, das kann man so sagen, wobei ich es tatsächlich aufgrund der Präsentation und des Settings tatsächlich in Richtung OSR einordnen würde. Die (ausgebaute) YearZeroEngine dahinter ist dagegen recht modern. OSR ist zwar nicht so sehr mein Ding, aber die YearZeroEngine. Wenn Du mitmachen möchtest, melde Dich gerne über Roll20 an, da steht alles (hier mein Discord-Handle Hakuin#2369).

Sprache für diesen one shot: Englisch!

Ich poste es aber hier nochmal mit rein:

Forbidden Lands – one shot

What is it about?

Forbidden Lands is a new take on classic fantasy roleplaying with the Year Zero Engine. The players are not so much heroes sent on missions dictated by others - instead, they are raiders and rogues bent on making your own mark on a cursed world. The world was overwhelmed by a deadly mist and is now slowly recovering, while the mist withdraws. The players will discover lost tombs, fight terrible monsters, wander the wild lands and, if they live long enough (and if this was not a one shot), have the chance to build an own stronghold to defend.
When first reading Forbidden Land I was reminded a little bit of “Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay”.

How?
I plan to offer this roleplaying one shot session in English. Discord for Audio, Roll20.net for the materials (at least, that is the plan). No video. Please be friendly and lenient and try to make this a good experience for everybody. I am not very experienced with the systems, the settings and Roll20. I have some GM experience. We will use the respective Quickstart and an Adventure from the Quickstart preferably (please indicate if you already played that).

When?
The session is scheduled for 18:30/19:00 to 23:59 GMT+1 (Berlin time), with some breaks.
Sunday 03.01.2021: FORBIDDEN LANDS (free Quickstart)

What else?
Open for other suggestions

Links:
FORBIDDEN LANDS
(free Quickstart)

Application:
Roll20

Please leave a brief application in the Listing Discussion (Post New Topic) there.

Kind regards

Hakuin

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten