• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

Nicht gelistetes System Online Suche nach 3-4 erfahrenen Spielern für ein Sandbox-Abenteuer im kalten Norden der Eisblüter

Daj

Neubürgerlich
Wie man an dem Titel und den Präfixes sehen kann, handelt es sich um ein selbstkreiertes/homebrewed System und Setting. Ich habe schon auf dem Subreddit r/lfg einen Post dazu verfasst und poste euch den hier auch noch mal:

"Hey r/lfg!

My name's Daniel and I'm the creator of an RPG set in a fictional, Nordic/Viking themed world. It has a unique system, world, story etc. and is heavily focused on atmosphere, roleplaying and brutal + descriptive non-magic combat. Unfortunately, I am not a native English speaker and due to enormous lists of content, like potions or their ingredients, I decided to create the RPG in German. If you don't speak German but know someone who does and who might be interested, feel free to share this post with him.

So, the game is pretty rules-light but also complex in terms of content. The system and combat favours creative approaches and roleplaying/description and the overall story will be heavily sandboxy. Because of that, this adventure is definitely not a game for everyone.

Who am I looking for?

-Players who love roleplaying, describing and dialogue more than complex rules and long combat.

-Players who easily accept the GMs decisions and put the pacing of the story always above the life and success of their own character

-Players who know what to do in a sandbox campaign

-Since there will be no battle map, you need to be able to imagine a lot of stuff

-Players who like keeping track of important story details and who know how to use the journal and inventory.

-I am a GM who likes to make it difficult for the players if they only choose the most obvious way to solve quests. You also might get stuck sometimes, if you don't keep track of details or only wait until the GM gives you the next plot hook.

-Players with a good microphone and who are able to participate in the sessions regularly (not less than twice a month). Sessions will be around 6-8 hours, but personally, I am willing to stretch it to a whole day if everyone wants to do so.

About the game:

Right off the bat, learning the system and the few rules literally takes not more than half an hour, so no worries. If you are strong and experienced regarding the points above, you already know everything that's important for playing this campaign.

You are going to start as a group of characters that is somewhere between complete strangers and close friends. Some of you might know each other or are brothers or something else. We are going to decide all of that in a Session 0, where we will get to know each other better, talk about your expectations etc. Based on Session 0, I will create the world around you (Main and secondary Quests, situations etc.) and you have complete freedom, what to do. Nevertheless, there will always be a main story. Maybe something you decided in your group or something the world is going to offer you that motivates your characters. You can ignore it, but it will always affect the future.

The world:

-The most magical thing in this world are runes, that affect the skills or behaviour of characters, NPCs etc. No fireballs, or lightning.

-There are 5 different "nations" with slightly different appearances and strengths. "Dwarfs" are the weirdest nation/race, so no lizard people or furries.

-But creatures like trolls or dragons are a part of the world.

-Regarding Norse mythology, there won't be many connections to it in 4 out of 5 Nations of the world and also my rune system is not based on it except for the appearances of the rune symbols. Norse religion is a thing in the North of the map but it's not the focus of the Story. You can expect something more like Skyrim than a Viking era. -Anything else I'd like to keep secret so you can explore the world

What you can expect:

-Atmosphere is very important to me. I've spent a lot of time building a music and ambience library with more than 500 tracks for almost every scenario.

-Sometimes you can also expect concept arts that support the narrative and show important places on the map

-There is a huge hand-drawn map with around 30 big towns to explore and different regions + temperature zones.

-If I say Sandbox, I mean Sandbox. I gathered around 100 D100 lists to keep the future of the story uncertain even for me.

-You can find books, 100 different plants or insects for approx. 100 different potions with exact recipes. There are different types of trees and minerals with different benefits for your self-crafted weapons and a rune system with actually infinite combinations of runes to create unique effects.

This almost sounds like I want to sell you something ;D. Nah, you pay nothing and I just want to find the right people that have the same passion for stories and RPGs like I do. Leave a comment if you are interested in being a part of this adventure or if you have any questions

And I just realized that I wrote the whole post in English, which is actually super unnecessary.

Anyways, Have a nice day/Schönen Tag noch"

Also, wie siehts aus? Gibt es hier ein paar Interessierte die Lust auf eine mehr Roleplay-lastige experience haben und lowfantasy, dirty Combat? Hier noch ein paar screenshots zur Roll20 Lobby in der gespielt wird:
Roll20 Board.JPG
Some contents.JPG
Your group journal.JPG
Some Ambience tracks.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lutricity

Anwartschaft
Hallo !

Ich bin erstaunt wie toll ich eure Idee finde und würde daher sehr gerne an der Runde mitspielen

Daj

Neubürgerlich
Hallo !

Ich bin erstaunt wie toll ich eure Idee finde und würde daher sehr gerne an der Runde mitspielen

Freut mich dass dir meine Idee gefällt und Ich würde dich gerne einladen, nur leider hat es gute Gründe weshalb der Post an erfahrene Spieler gerichtet ist mit ganz spezifischen Interessen. Ich sehe du bist noch "Neuling" und Sandbox-Abenteuer mit viel Stuff zum tracken und einem Schwerpunkt auf kreativen Lösungen + Beschreibungen sowie Roleplay sind für Spieler ohne viel erfahrunmg einfach zu viel, weil Ich das schon oft genug miterlebt habe.

Das klingt echt böse :/ aber Ich will nur das beste für die anderen Spieler und da Ich bei diesem RPG stark auf Atmosphäre setze achte Ich umso stärker darauf wer daran teilnimmt. Aber nichtsdestotrotz möchte Ich allen eine Chance geben und vielleicht hast du ja großes Talent.

Pitch mir einen ganzen Charakter mit allem was dazu gehört außer spezifische Werte. Da du allerdings auch erst 15 Jahre alt bist, kann Ich dir auch nur die Option für etwa gleichältrige Charakter geben, da ein erwachsener, ernstzunehmender und blutrünstiger Wikinger mit deiner Stimme einfach nicht drin ist. Das klingt auch schon wieder total bescheuert, aber ist mir persönlich nun mal sehr wichtig für dieses P&P. Bei anderen ist mir das als GM egal, DnD kann bei mir jeder spielen wie er will. Dieses Abenteuer soll allerdings atmosphärisch stark überzeugen.

DasSmady

Neubürgerlich
Hey Daj,
klingt sehr fein.
Wie weit bist du nun?
Hast du schon genug Mitspieler, suchst du noch?
Ich würde sonst gerne dazu kommen und könnte ggf. bei Bedarf auch noch mindestens eine Person mitbringen.
LG Jan

Oben Unten