• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

World of Darkness Nordrhein-Westfalen [Ruhrgebiet] WoD in English

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. DE - Nordrhein-Westfalen
Spielsystem(e)
World of Darkness
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Max. Gruppengröße (exkl. SL)
Spielleitung gesucht
egal

ghoulyghoul

Anwartschaft
I'm looking to start a new group (of about 4 or 5) for any World of Darkness pen and paper game in English. It's my first language, and since I know some Germans like to speak English or do Englishy things, I figured I'd post here and see if there's any response.

I've been the DM before, and I'd love to continue doing so, but any role suits me fine.

Definitely willing to invest in books if need be.

Screw

Helfende Hand
Magistrat
Hi @ghoulyghoul

Nice idea, that. We also have some native englisch speaking Users here, but not many. In any case, a mixed group is a good way to get some training in englisch and german.

Hope you find your group, have fun playing.

cul8r, Screw

Yakoru

Anwartschaft
Hi!

whereabout do you live, or would this be online? I'm a complete newbie to Pen and Paper but am currently looking for a group. I'm 26yo and have watched a few streams on D&D (in english), I don't know WoD, however.

Arved

Anwartschaft
Would like to try out WoD as PnP. I have a bit of experience playing WoD as LARP (before Time Of Judgement).
Had a lot of fun playing a Lasombra but would play other clans ... perhaps even one of these filthy and hairy things that call themselves garou ;)

PM me if you like.

Chris.K.

Anwartschaft
Hi @ghoulyghoul

I am from Dortmund and currently looking for a WoD group.
If your group is not already complete, it would be nice if you could PM me for some more Information

Thomas2face

Anwartschaft
Hi, i'm also interestet, if your group has a place for me... I'm from duisburg and 34 years old. I have many expirience with WoD-Games (Vampire espacially) and my english is ok... Actually i would Like to practice more... So if you are still looking for players, send me a PM...

Edward Hyde

Anwartschaft
Hello @ghoulyghoul,

I'm looking for a mage group. Have played it during the mid 90s, but didn't really understood the game at that time. For the past few month I started reading the old books I have which rekindled my interest in the game and I would love to give it another try.
I haven't playing Werewolf so far, but the RPG group I was part of back in the days, was a WoD crossover so we had mages, werewolfs, faerys and a mummy, so I'd give werewolf a go for sure too. Not a fan of VtM at all tbh.
I'm 47 and from Muelheim an der Ruhr which is quit close to Duisburg or Essen. So if you still have a spot available contact me.

Best regards,
Edward

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben Unten