• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

Path-/Starfinder Nordrhein-Westfalen Pathfinder Eberron in Essen

Priest of Innos

Neubürgerlich
Cheers,

I am looking for bold, rightful and just adventures, who dare to best all evil lurking accross the spine of the Dragon Between, Eberron.

What: Pathfinder RPG in Eberron setting, using this conversion: Eberron Pathfinder My players are Germans, however I, as Game Master, am from Czech Republic and able to speak only in english.

Where: Essen, 10 mins from Hbf. Possibly we can switch to Hattingen and Bochum.

Who: So far we are 3 men, me as a Game Master and two guys. Even though we have quite some fun, those familiar with Pathfinder would probably agree, that to unlock full potential of this system it is better to have larger group of adventurers. I, as Game Master, am 30 years old, former librarian, avid reader and lover of long ongoing campaigns with difficult interweaved plots and movie style action. One player is experienced 32 veteran familiar especially with DnD 3.5 and another 23 years old beginner, who did not play much so far, but is well established in the fantasy community.

When: Now, this is intricate. I visit Germany only one week per month. So every fourth week we play in flesh and blood, usually on wednesday and thursday, from 7 - 10 pm. Short time for the session is balanced by the fact, that these are two consecutive sessions in a row. In addition, we started to have online sessions as well, probably they would have the same system, two consecutive shorties. However, with you, my dear reader and maybe-new-adventurer, the system can be changed and enhanced, as your time schedule will be added to ours and we will look for new way, how to organize ourselves.

Story so far: You would thought, that death of Cyre would at least bring back kindness and compassion. Tragedy of such a scale ended the Last War, planted fear into hearts even of the most selfish tyrants and brought back reason and wisdom. But then were Cyreans excluded from peace discussions, monsters from Darguun were united under strong leader and succeeded in establishing their own state and elves of Valenar were acknowledged as sovereign nation, even though they continue in raids to expand their teritorry.

One caravan of refugees was able to travel to Karrnath. It was obvious mistake, but unlike many others, they at least stayed alive. They found a place to survive in ruined city part of Karrlakton, now called just Dirt. Dirt is exactly how it sounds and all sorts of scumbags are trying to make everyone else even more miserable. Local crime boss and owner of infamous brothel, Mama Lorsho, agreed to help the caravan, if its protectors will serve her as magic advisors. It was not out of vanity, but out of necessity. Just accross the rive, the Mournland stirs...

And then everything got wrong. House Deneith suddenly appeared on a doorstep of Rusty Rose, demanding cargo of Khyber Dragonshards. Further investigation revealed, that the cargo was stolen by House Tharashk, who are now hiding somewhere in the Dirt. To have it even more complicated, a new drug has appeared on the market, unapproved by any of the local crime bosses, and people have started to be missing. Drugs were connected to a plot of a madman serving to some dark cult. Once his sanctuary was destroyed, magical accident occured and accross the Dirt, a weak manifest zone to the realm of Xoriat, realm of madness, has opened. Gravity failed, people started to mutate on every corner and only honest prayer provided some shield against the horrors. In the end it was revealed there was no cargo of dragonshards. Dragonshards were actually old orcish druid, who was caught robbing in Sentinel towers, imprisoned by Deneith, kidnapped for no apparent reason by House Tharashk and now caught in Manifest zone. Cyrean magic advisors freed the dying orc, who sealed the manifest zone with his dying breath. Who was the old orc? Why he was kidnapped by House Tharashk? What he was looking for in Sentinel Towers? ee

Plans need to be prepared, but alien sound in the air is announcing, that flying ships of Sentinel Marshals are surrounding the area, as authorities are coming to investigate, what strange magic is in play...

What we are looking for: Anyone with enthusiasm to play and moderately compatible free time as described together.

Zurück
Oben Unten