• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

Nordrhein-Westfalen Open meeting for RPG players in Essen

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Priest of Innos

Neubürgerlich
Hi,

so I already made a topic about myself and what I am looking for in here https://www.rpg-foren.com/threads/looking-for-english-speaking-players-and-companions.28548/.

But since I communicate on several platforms with various people, I decided to try to make a quick meeting, hoping, that people would find some time even on such short notice and in the middle of the week.

So, let me please invite for

OPEN MEETING FOR RPG PLAYERS

In Essen in Cafe NORD
Cafe NORD – BORN TO ROCK SINCE 1991
15. 8. anytime from 18:00
There will be reserved space with "password" Dungeons and Dragons.

The main idea is to find 3-4 people to form a new group as mentioned in the previous topic, but just to meet RPG players in general sounds like great idea to me :) God knows my social life wasn't recently the richest one :)

So, hope that despite the unwise conditions I chose myself for this meeting I will meet some of you!

(Oh, and as you probably noticed, only english, please. Sorry, I can say only Ich bin trostlos.)

So, I already met some people and since there is no activity regarding this topic in here on FB, please, consider this revoked.

Hopefully no one followed your invitation without notice. There ar some people of that sort out there ... ;)
:closed:

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten