• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. DE - Baden-Württemberg
Online-Tools
none
Spielsystem(e)
D&D5E or AD&D
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Max. Gruppengröße (exkl. SL)
Spielleitung gesucht
Nein
Essen beim Spiel
Yes
Rauchen beim Spiel
nur draußen
Bevorzugte Spielzeit
Wochentags abends
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja
Stichworte zu dir/euch
English

iconicmonster

Anwartschaft
Hello,

I am looking for some plays to play live in person. I am willing to DM and provide a place to play in person. All you would need to do is have a good attitude, willing to have fun and laugh, and be nice to others.

I'm currently looking for 3-4 players.

I am in the Stuttgart Area.

I have DM'd for multiple sessions and finished one campaign.

I am only an English speaker but I do have a girlfriend who speaks German.

Lastly I do have a table a place for mini's to be used. Bring yours our choose one of mine!

Lets have fun and I hope to hear from some of you.

Vergil

Anwartschaft
Hi @iconicmonster

I'm a new Player and would love to play inEnglish sofar i only found German Groups and would love to try my English.

So if you still are looking for players I'd love to join

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

ChrisEinherjer

Anwartschaft
@iconicmonster
just saw your ad…
I am an (PC and console) RPG fan, reading fantasy books since ages and generally interested in all that has to do with fantasy in the D&D or Sword and Sorcery style. Though, never played P&P before 🤷‍♂️
If this isn’t a show stopper it would be cool if you have some more information for me like playing cadance, where in STR are you located, do you have a specific scenario… and is there a still a free seat left 😊

Cheers
Chris

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

mpathy

Bürgertum
Currently my table is full. But please feel free to message me and I can try and work something out.
If thats still the case, count me in, I'm interested if a place at your table gets free.
Never played in english, but it would be quite interesting and my spoken english will surely improve doing this :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben Unten