• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

GURPS Wien Looking for players for a X-Files/Predator/Men in Black campaign

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. AT - Wien
Spielsystem(e)
GURPS
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Max. Gruppengröße (exkl. SL)
Spielleitung gesucht
Nein
Spielraum vorhanden
Ja
Essen beim Spiel
kein Problem
Rauchen beim Spiel
nur draußen
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja

MarkRedT

Anwartschaft
Agent #a472: The mindwipe chip we installed in your brain after your training was just deactivated. Recent developments led to your reinstatement into active duty. Please make your way to Argus HQ for your mission briefing.

Hi, I am looking for players interested in a modern day / supernatural crossover game. Take the X-Files and Predator and mash them up with a hint of Men in Black essentially.

The game system will be GURPS (not a problem if you are not familiar with it though), aiming to play a one-shot first to see how things go.

If you are interested in joining as a player let me know (in Vienna, Austria).
Location would be near Südtirolerplatz or online, depending on the COVID situation.

We may play in english, depending on who else joins.

Oi!
That's nice, i'm very interested. Played GURPS already and know the basic rules, got even the basic books at home.
Checking in for the One-Shot.

And as you might have guessed - i'm fine with english.

That's Excellent! Could you drop me a DM with your email? Then I can get everyone on the same communication platform.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten