• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

(Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons Hamburg Looking for english speaking D&D group in Hamburg

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. DE - Hamburg
Spielsystem(e)
D&D 5e

LadyofHats

Anwartschaft
Hello everyone, i just found this forum and this is kinda of a shout in the dark but..well i miss playing d&d a lot. my german isn't as good as to be able to play with it. I used to play and dm 3.5e for a long time and just recently got the 5e books (wishful thinking). is there anyone out there that has a english playing group i could try to join?...please :p
p.s. yes i just joined the forum to do this message, and yes i haven't said much about myself..but the "hinweis" said i shouldn't share email nor anything unless there is a private message..so i will wait for that.. thankyou

Sameafnir

Ältestenrat
Hi there @LadyofHats and :fischwelcto our forum! There s a couple of people searching for english speaking groups ... you can try here
With the pre-fixes (the colored ones) you can try to filter ... like that one here
Also you can talk about yourself here in the thread no problem the hint s intention was merely to not share "delicate" personal information ... :)
Have fun! If you have questions don t hesitate to ask us Mods/Admins.

LadyofHats

Anwartschaft
Hi there @LadyofHats and :fischwelcto our forum! There s a couple of people searching for english speaking groups ... you can try here
With the pre-fixes (the colored ones) you can try to filter ... like that one here
Also you can talk about yourself here in the thread no problem the hint s intention was merely to not share "delicate" personal information ... :)
Have fun! If you have questions don t hesitate to ask us Mods/Admins.
Thankyou :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben Unten