• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

13th Age (Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons Looking for DM/players (English)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. WWW - Online
  2. DE - Hamburg
Spielsystem(e)
Fantasy based - but open to all
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Rauchen beim Spiel
Nein

WildSibyl

Anwartschaft
Hey there you!
Two players (in our thirties) are looking for a party to have fun with on a weekly basis :)
We played different systems, and can learn new ones gladly; accept home-brewed games, too.
Our ideal team loves to roleplay, kick ass in the eventual battles, but mainly is there for the story and character development.
We can play online and meet after the corona lockdown, or continue online, depending on everyone's needs.
Let me know if you would be interested!
Have a lovely evening,

Sibyl

Hey Sibyl,
still looking for group? If yes, send me a pm please.
I just picked up DND 5E a little while ago and the system even piqued the interest of my wife.
We are both in our forties. I am a veteran DM and player and my wife has some experience, too.

@Karpophorus If you're going to start a 5e group, it would be nice, if you could give a short notice. No mather if English or German. I'm 41, have a bit of experience in different system and I'm looking for a 2nd DnD group to join.

Hello there, I don't know if you still look for players but I would live to play in an englisch campaign. Even though I just have Player dnd 5e yet, so...
Well I would love to play 5e with you if you're interested.

Hey! I know this might be a bit late, but I am also interested in finding players in HH. I have been playing with the same group for about 2 years and I would like to find another group to change things up a bit.

Alternatively, we may have two spots opening up in our current group (due to a baby!) that we might want to have some new players fill :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten