• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

(Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons Hamburg Looking for additional players - Wildemount (Altona/Bahrenfeld)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. DE - Hamburg
Online-Tools
DnD Beyond
Spielsystem(e)
DnD 5e
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Max. Gruppengröße (exkl. SL)
Spielleitung gesucht
Nein
Spielraum vorhanden
Ja
Essen beim Spiel
Ja, und es gibt davor auch Brunch
Rauchen beim Spiel
nur draußen
Bevorzugte Spielzeit
Wochenende tagsüber
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja

neryun

Anwartschaft
Hallo Zusammen

Da unsere Gruppe in English sucht würde ich hier gerne mein Vorstellungstext so fortsetzen.

My name is Martin and I´ve started DMing with 3.5e but stopped for several years until getting into the mix with 5e, about one year ago. Since then I've led 3 groups, where two have now concluded.

Me as a DM I am very much looking for players that are inclusive, well-aware that we are playing a collaborative experience. The world we are playing in will be Wildemount and we are starting this long-term campaign from scratch.

Currently, we are 3 males and 1 female and would love of course if we could bring another female into the mix, but are of course open for a male as well. We are all over 30, the oldest one being me, 37.

My style of play is player-centric, with over-arching plot direction but always spiralling around player choices.

Since this will be a new campaign, we would like always to get to know each other first, have a session zero where the groups' background comes first. In collaboration, homebrew, backgrounds and general plot desires will be worked out before we start. So no need to get too invested as from experience we believe the best individual experiences comes from a good foundation as a group.

If you are interested and committed long-term to a semi-week Saturday session (11:30 -18:00 with having brunch always first), please simply pm me. No need for a long introduction just share your Discord/Phone and let's chat with our voices to get to know each other.

Best Wishes

Hey! This post is a bit old, but...
I am interested if you still have spots available.
I am searching for an English speaking group and love roleplaying. I'll be open to chat to get to know each others, too!
Let me know :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten