• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

Path-/Starfinder Hessen [LFP] Pathfinder 1ed, English, Noobs/Experts Welcome

Region
  1. DE - Hessen
Spielsystem(e)
Pathfinder 1e
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Max. Gruppengröße (exkl. SL)
Spielleitung gesucht
Nein
Rauchen beim Spiel
Nein
Bevorzugte Spielzeit
Wochentags abends
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja

MuertoXSky

Anwartschaft
Hello everyone,

I am DM-MuertoX, i am trying to form a group to play some Homebrew pathfinder 1ed. in a world that i have been creating for more than 10 years.

I am currently living in the Main-Taunus-Kreis area and i think 4 Players would be optimal for what i have planned.

I can handle myself decently in German, however in order to narrate some pathfinder i am not even close to dominate the Language, therefore i thought we could make this in English. Plus i am a little rusty in English and need to practice.

New players looking to try the system are always welcome, experienced players aswell.

I intend to create a safe-space where every player can express her/his/their playstyle as free as possible. Conflict may rise inside the context of the world, not outside :).

I would be honoured to provide details if you are interested.

Players should be 25+ years old.

===================================================================================================
Some info about me:
Wife + son
Experience: 20+ years ( LOTR 2e, D&D3.0/3.5/5.0, pathfinder1e, homebrews)
TPKs : 1, 13 years ago.
Longer campaign : 5 years, almost every weekend.
Official highest character level: Druid 18.

Siremikesh

Anwartschaft
Hi,

Could you elaborate, where, when and how often you would like to play?

Greetings,

Andreas

MuertoXSky

Anwartschaft
Hello !,

i am thinking once a week and we can coordinate when we have the players which day and at what time is the most confortable for everyone.
Probably would be in the afternoons, around 17:00. I am willing to host and we could rotate in case it is needed.

Regards !

Siremikesh

Anwartschaft
Hi and Hello,

Follow-Up Question: Where (the town / city would suffice) would that be? I myself am bound to public transport, so the place makes the difference between "I can play" and "I can't even get there, let alone at a reasonable time".

Regards (is that the correct ending?)

MuertoXSky

Anwartschaft
Hi,

the city is Bad Soden am Taunus. You can reach it with the S3 and some buses.

Saludos !.

MuertoXSky

Anwartschaft
Just a friendly reminder we are still looking for a couple more players.

Regards.

Jirocc

Anwartschaft
Hey MuertoXSky,

are you still looking? I'm interested but I would need some more details (to check at home *sigh*)

Cheers
Jirocc

Oben Unten