• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

Brettspiel Founders of Gloomhaven

Luzifer

Ältestenrat
FoG-Box-Front-V4.jpg

2 bis 4 Spieler (am Soloprojekt wird noch gearbeitet)
120 Minuten
ab 12 Jahren

Founders of Gloomhaven is Euro game with elements of tile-placement, worker-placement, action-selection, and auctions. Set hundreds of years before the events of Gloomhaven, this game put players in control of one of the diverse races building the original city. The game is competitive, with each player vying for the most influence over the city, but players are also forced to cooperate, as they must share their starting resources to create the advanced and lucrative resources required to complete building projects.

Im Mai soll dieses Projekt starten. Isaac Childres hat mit Gloomhaven einen Underdog Hit gelandet. Das ist sein nächster Schritt.
Mit Gloomhaven hat dieses Worker Placement Spiel aber nur die Welt und Geschichte gemein. Ansonsten sind sie unabhängig.

Das Projekt wurde noch für eine geringe Zeit nach hinten geschoben. Da Isaac erst mal die separate Gloomhaven Reprint Kampagne in Ruhe zu Ende bringen will. Dann wollte er sich noch ein wenig Zeit nehmen, um kleinere Details zu verbessern, bevor er die neue Kampagne auf die Reise schickt.

Der Starttermin ist nun bekannt:

13. Juli 2017 um 18 Uhr

Hier gibt es schon ein Review dazu:

Die Kampagne ist live!

5789706740420d1a81eaf184664ebfe8_original.jpg

Die Box kostet 49 Dollar plus 5 für den Versand. Es gibt massig viele Videos mit dem Spielablauf oder einer kompletten Spielsession. Die Regeln wirken sehr übersichtlich auf mich.

In Founders of Gloomhaven, you will have control of a number of resources that you can place on the board as tiles.

d1a6125c55128f4dc03cde4424af86ff_original.jpg

You must combine your own resource tiles with those of your opponents to create more advanced resource tiles, and then deliver these resources to prestige buildings to earn points.

2a074d984d47b6da0b0dc434eede5ba7_original.jpg

This is all accomplished through your decks of action cards. On your turn, you can play a card to take a variety of actions:

• Trade: Placing resource tiles or buying access to others' resources.
  • Recruit: Hiring adviser cards to add to your deck, giving you more influence and extra powerful actions.
  • Upgrade: Building advanced resources to increase your income and scoring opportunities.
  • Construct: Erecting personal buildings like houses and bridges, which will give you more control over the board state.
bea47c92950f1b5b631da93d96fd339f_original.jpg

You can also call a vote, which will retrieve all the cards you have played, but doing so will allow all other players to collect income, and then it will trigger a blind vote on which new prestige building gets placed on the board and where it gets placed.

3ec46ca0f90408fc38c8bb37ef13698b_original.jpg

Prestige buildings offer the major scoring opportunities in the game, so you would do well to control the vote whenever possible by spending influence, making sure the building which scores the resources you control is built.

331.196$ von 50.000$ Finanzierungsziel
6.626 Unterstützer
Noch 20 Tage

Fast 7.500 Leute interessieren sich mittlerweile für dieses Spiel und die Kampagne wurde gestern nochmals mit neuen Stretchgoals befeuert:

cf8a03db5439f7389a84afce2ecfc6bb_original.jpg

First of all, at $410,000 I'm just going to stop beating around the bush and give you unique art for every prestige building. This includes theaters, luxury shops, and gatehouses, the other three duplicate buildings that hadn't gotten alternate artwork yet.

Then at $425,000, something that a lot of you have been itching for: a double-sided board with another map. When I first started designing the current map, I of course had to use the city of Gloomhaven as a template. After all, that's the game's theme. I think the current map turned out very well, and it's various features lead to interesting choices, but I've always wondered what I could do with a map if I wasn't under any thematic constraints. If we hit this stretch goal, we can find out!

Finally, at $450,000, you will notice that the graphic just says "More cardboard?" What's that about? Well, it is up to you. I have two ideas that I think will improve the game, both require more cardboard added to the box, which is a significant cost, and so I thought I'd let you all decide which one you'd rather see.

Ich habe sehr mit mir gerungen, werde hier jedoch zurück stecken. Es sieht aus wie ein schweres Euro-Game mit anspruchsvoller Mechanik. Mit dem anderen Spiel hat es nur die Welt im Hintergrund gemeinsam, worauf der Autor aber auch oft genug hingewiesen hat.

Wenn es veröffentlich ist - daran besteht ja mittlerweile kein Zweifel mehr - werde ich es mir vielleicht aus der Nähe betrachten, bei passender Gelegenheit.

10.254 Unterstützer haben 509.977 $ beigetragen, um dieses Projekt zu verwirklichen.

0e8dd928b4345425d4129d6f7205ba5b_original.jpg

Verdient, würde ich sagen. Das Spiel macht einen guten Eindruck. Ich denke, ich werde das mal bei FUNTainment spielen und dann nochmal überlegen, ob ich das später kaufe. Beim Kickstarter hatte ich entschieden, dass die mich nicht dringend als Backer brauchen :)

Zurück
Oben Unten