• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

(Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons Sachsen English players in Leipzig (Sachsen) looking for a DM for good old regular DnD!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. DE - Sachsen
Spielsystem(e)
Dungeons & Dragons
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Max. Gruppengröße (exkl. SL)
Rauchen beim Spiel
nur draußen
Bevorzugte Spielzeit
Nach Absprache
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja

Dandylion

Anwartschaft
Hello!
I´m a semi experienced DnD player, I´ve played a campaign for about 6 months a couple years ago in Australia and now that Covid restrictions are easing up I´m keen to find a new group to play with.
I've got a few players (mostly complete newbies) who are keen to see what the game is like and hopefully build a group that meets semi regularly (once a week or once a fortnight).
We don't have a DM yet. Ok theoretically I could DM but all my resources are back in Australia and I don´t think I have the time and energy to run the game. So far all the other players are complete newbies like I said so they won´t be able to DM. Ideally we´re looking for an experienced DM but you don´t have to be.
I think the best game to play would be an already set up game from Wizards of the Coast, but if you have a homebrew ready that would also be cool, I love homebrews.

Also! Our group isn´t 100% solid yet so we are also looking for players. I´d love to have another experienced player at the table so that I´m not the only one explaining everything, so if this interests you please let me know!

Keen to see who is keen!
- Dandylion

Kruzzty

Anwartschaft
Hey,
your group sounds very interesting. I was looking for ppl to play with around Leipzig and u guys look like a nice opportunety. I have a some experience as a player and DM, not in premade games, only homebrew. If u like i can do my best DMing, but im no native engl speaker. and to be honest, it would be cool not the DM all the time, but i guess, that is depending on if u take to ur group, or if we vibe or not.

Would be nice hearing from u,
K.

Dandylion

Anwartschaft
Hey,
your group sounds very interesting. I was looking for ppl to play with around Leipzig and u guys look like a nice opportunety. I have a some experience as a player and DM, not in premade games, only homebrew. If u like i can do my best DMing, but im no native engl speaker. and to be honest, it would be cool not the DM all the time, but i guess, that is depending on if u take to ur group, or if we vibe or not.

Would be nice hearing from u,
K.
Hey thanks for the response! Unfortunately we found our DM not too long after I made this post. At the moment we are waiting on one player to respond to see if they will play with us, but if they don't respond or refuse then I can invite you to our group :)

Mindfreezer

Bürgertum
Hey Dandylion,

you may not be lookign for a GM anymore and possibly no longer have space for a player, but I'm sending a message regardless. I have a few questions outside of this group in particular. Otherwise if you have any space, I'd be interested to join for a limited time.

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 10723

Gast
Hi Dandylion,

are you playing online or in person?
What system did you settle on? WotC D&D or something else?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben Unten