• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.

(Advanced) Dungeons & Dragons Hessen Dungeons and Dragons (D&D5e) Runde in Marburg und Umgebung.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. DE - Hessen
Spielsystem(e)
D&D 5e
Spielsprache
  1. Deutsch
  2. Englisch
Rauchen beim Spiel
Nein
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja

ShinOumura

Anwartschaft
Hello everybody I'm Frank, 34, I live and work in Marburg and would like to play D&D (insert Stranger Things meme here^^). During the last year I gained some experience in dm-ing a game and would like to do it again, but this time face to face instead of online. Well we all know that this comes with some issues atm, but I thing with to nice weather, the low covid numbers and maybe a few players who are vaccinated already it would be ok to meet outdoors to roll the dice. All I need are players. Maybe you.

The reason I'm writing this in English (not my mother tongue) is that I'm an introverted nerd and I see this as an opportunity to connect to people I wouldn't meet otherwise. So this is not exclusively but preferably directed to exchange students or anybody else from a foreign country. Maybe you came here last year and have experienced Marburg only in shut down time or are for other reasons looking to meet some like minded people to connect with. And as I said this doesn't mean that this is a requirement, even if you never left Marburg in your life you of course are welcome too. I just think it would be nice to have a diverse group (and to maybe practice English as a side effect^^). All ages are welcome too, although I direct this post more towards people of an age of 20 or older because I assume that there will be use of adult language and humor so an 18 year old person would probably be fine but a 16 year old maybe not so much. On that note I like to mention an important aspect of the game as I imagine it: freedom of speech and expression is great but goes only so far as it is not hurtful to anybody. There is place for everybody in this game but most definitely not for racists or any kind of people who stir hate against what ever group of people. The goal is to have a good time and hopefully a good mood when we go home.

I'm currently working on two campaigns. One is a little darker in tone and has more of a mystery vibe to it. The setting is Fearûn and it uses the official rules and sources for D&D5e. It will be a mix of home brew content and one of the latest books - Candlekeep Mysteries. The other one is a little more experimental. It also uses the official D&D rules but I thought it might be funny since we would be a group of people from Marburg to play a scenario in which the fantasy characters you create would travel to our modern times Marburg to fight a foe who is also from the fantasy realm but tries to infiltrate and take over our world. This would be much more silly than the other campaign.

When and where: In general I would suggest weekends maybe in an picnic kind of situation at the Lahn or in the Old Botanical Garden. To get to know each other I could also imagine to do the first few sessions on roll 20 with cam chat on discord (I sometimes have a hard time talking to a group of people if I can't see their reactions or have a visual aid to see who is talking or who is about to say something so the visual component is a very important one to me). I would also say that as far as I'm concerned it would be OK if someone realizes that they don't feel it - maybe because of the game, my DM style or the group dynamic - they can quit up to the 3rd session (as kind of a test phase) after that I would wish that everybody made up their mind and stays for the ride.

Since this is already way to long I will end this post by saying that the "when and where" are totally just my ideas and open for discussion in the group (most of all when it comes to covid and the safety measures we need to take so everybody feels save). I also want to mention that newcomers are welcome too. Should it be the case that the group consist mostly or entirely of native German speakers we can of cause play in German (the only downside is that I as a DM can't do as many different voices in German as I can do in English^^)

Now it's up to you brave adventurers to contact me.

Dayn

Anwartschaft
Hey,

ich bin mit nem Kumpel auch aktuell auf der Suche nach einer D&D Gruppe, wir sind zwar weder Studenten noch Ausländer aber immerhin beide geimpft.
Wir sind beide über 30 und einigermaßen erfahren was P&P Rollenspiel angeht.
Falls du noch Mitspieler suchst kannst du dich ja mal melden.

Gruß,
Chris

CiscoMT

Anwartschaft
Hello Frank! Are you still looking for players? It is nice that you wrote in english, I have been looking for an english speaking group here in Marburg and this sounds quite fitting!

ShinOumura

Anwartschaft
Hello to both of you... there was't much of a response in the begining to my post so I stoped looking after a while. I currently have 4 players in my group and we have our second session today so I will ask for their oppinion on bringing in additional players.

It turned out to be a German speaking Group with one player who would probably prefere to speak english. If you are still interested I will think about doing 2 groups, one english on german

CiscoMT

Anwartschaft
Hi! I would be interested if it is not too much of a fuzz to make a english group, and of course, if that is ok for the rest of the players.
I have played and DMd other systems but I have never played DnD. I am familiar with some of the rules, but not too much, I hope that is not a problem either.
Let me know with whatever you agree with your group, I understand it is not so easy so no worries if it is not possible at the moment, it is already nice that you try!

Dayn

Anwartschaft
Hey Frank,

wir sind auf jeden Fall noch interessiert. An welchem Wochentag und in welchem Rythmus spielt ihr denn?

ShinOumura

Anwartschaft
Hey I talked to my players - they are generaly open to have some more people in the group ...I'm busy for the next 3 days but both of you could send me a DM with your Discord /Skype name and we and talk about everything on Sunday or Monday.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben Unten