• RPG-Foren.com

DIE Plattform für Fantasy & Sci-Fi Rollenspiele

Ihr findet bei uns jede Menge Infos, Hintergründe zu diesen Themen! Dazu Forenrollenspiele, Tavernenspiele, eigene Regelwerke, Smalltalk und vieles mehr zu bekannten und weniger bekannten RPG-Systemen.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Region
  1. DE - Nordrhein-Westfalen
Online-Tools
Discord; ShardTabletop
Spielsystem(e)
Dungeons & Dragons 5e
Spielsprache
  1. Englisch
Max. Gruppengröße (exkl. SL)
Spielleitung gesucht
Nein
RPG-Neulinge willkommen
Ja

Shadowy1

Anwartschaft
Ahoy, brave adventurers!

Our band of courageous souls is in dire need of a new member after one of the members of our group has left for personal reasons.

We play about once a month on Sundays from 15:00 to 18:00 online using Discord and ShardTabletop. Our current home base is the small sleepy village of Saltmarsh in the Kingdom of Keoland on the continent of Flanaess (World of Greyhawk). The party was brought together so that my son and a friend of his (both 17 - 18) can practice speaking English. but don't worry, in case you think your English is crummy, I'm the only native speaker. ;)

Adventurers with an arcane profession (Wizards, Warlocks, or Sorcerers) would be most welcome, but other classes will do just as well. ;)

Please apply here or send me a raven (PM), if you are interested in joining our adventuring party. :)

Hello,

I'm David 27 years old. And i would be intrested, i'm a newcomer to pen and paper but i listend to a lot of of Dnd Podcast and now would be intrested play some Dnd in by myself.

Currently, please no further applications. I wish to speak with those who have already applied first. Thanks! :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten